In my third post about Sandals resorts, I’m going to talk about Sandals LaSource Grenada.
Famed for it’s underwater sculpture park, this island has some remarkable dive sites. Foodies will be interested to note that it’s also renowned for its spices, and is one of the world’s sole producers of nutmeg! Sandals guests can enjoy meals, massages and delicacies made of the byproducts of this well-known spice as well as many others.
Winner for numerous years of the Chelsea Flower Show in the United Kingdom, the island boasts a wealth of exotic flora and fauna. Rum Factory tours are popular here, too, to experience the authentic distilling of Grenada’s unique rums.
The island is volcanic with some black sand beaches and lush rainforests. You’ll find a great array of sightseeing and tour options here, as well as a vibrant nightlife.
Sandals La Source Grenada is the newest of the Sandals resorts, and one of the most luxurious. It also tends to be more expensive than say, Sandals Grande Antigua, but when it comes to the rooms, this resort goes all out: it has all of the top suites that Sandals offers, including the rondovals, but it is the only Sandals resort that has the magnificent skypool suites.
Here are a few facts:
- This ultimate resort of the Sandals and Beaches collection includes 225 rooms and suites never seen before, located in the South Eastern Caribbean.
- The beach here is shaped like a private cove.
- Personalized butler service is available in 69 Suites which will include Millionaire Suites, Rondovals and Skypool Suites.
- Sandals La Source Grenada Resort & Spa has 3 villages: The Pink Gin Village, The South Seas Village and The Italian Village.
- Romantic tranquility soaking tubs are in all the suites in the Italian Village.
- Discovery Dining Options include a choice of 10 restaurants including a world class steakhouse restaurant – Butch’s Chophouse.
- This resort is only about 10 minutes from the Maurice Bishop International Airport. The flight from Miami is about 210 minutes.